I certainly am not the only teacher blogging about going back to school! Check out these great posts from innovative colleagues:
- Browse Maris Hawkins’ category “beginning of the year” as she goes back with her middle school Spanish students.
- Meg Villanueva offers great advice on how to break the ice in a TPRS classroom.
- Garnet Hillman helps you set your students up for success and suggests how to open the year.
- It should be on every language teacher’s to-do list to browse the “first days” category on Creative Language Class by Megan and Kara.
- Sylvia gives 8 technology-related back-to-school ideas on Generation YES.
What other great ideas have you seen?