Let’s create passionate, inspiring world language programs that show students what they can do.
On-Site/Remote Professional and Curriculum Development
Do you want to have a conversation about your program together? My standard fee to travel is $550 per day plus travel expenses; depending on the topic(s) and length, preparation days may also be charged. For remote work, I ask for $60/hour including all preparation and communication time.
Conference Workshops and Sessions
Could your conference benefit from a Musicuentos-style workshop, keynote, and/or session? Contact me with your interest.
Workshop and session topics in my areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Communicative technology integration
- Developing an effective personal network
- Incorporating student choice into assessment
- Proficiency-based assessment
- Integrating cultural awareness performance into curriculum
- Strategies for communicative competence in early language learners
- Developing curriculum through backward design
- Teaching beyond (without?) the textbook
- Increasing student and teacher target language use
- Integrating and scaffolding authentic sources
- Innovative ways to teach and assess vocabulary
- Assessment without English
- Research-based practices
Individual teacher consultations
As time allows, I love helping teachers figure out problems and reach their potential. I’m also passionate about seeing young teachers succeed and stay in this amazing profession. Just send me an email and I’d love to help you as my schedule allows. Maybe you can buy me a coffee sometime. Or not.