If you’re interested in the kind of professional development where:
- you suggest the topics
- you vote on the topics
- it’s no big deal if you don’t show up
- it can be life-changing when you do show up
- it grows your personal learning network by leaps and bounds every time
- if you don’t like the topic you can skip it
- challenging the status quo is embraced with open arms
then you really ought to check out #langchat.
Last night’s #langchat about assessing participation was so inspiring I drafted two blog posts and followed at least 15 new Tweeting teachers in the first half hour. And one of the items tweeted out was this tutorial by my fellow #langchat moderator, Colleen. If you’d like to hang out with us but don’t know how, it’s definitely the place to start.
I’ll “see” you there!